Veterinary Medicine Loan Repayment Program (VMLRP)
The United States Department of Agriculture (USDA) has started accepting VMLRP applications for the eight Texas areas experiencing veterinary shortages. To learn more about the program, visit the VMLRP website.
TAHC will host a live webinar session for interested Texas veterinary applicants to provide information and answer questions concerning the VMLRP application process.
- Date: Thursday, March 28, 2019
- Time: 6:00 pm CST
To register for the webinar, please email email@example.com and include your name and email address in the body of the email.
- For more information about the National Veterinary Accreditation Program (NVAP) or to access the required online Continuing Education Modules visit the USDA-APHIS website.
- For questions, please contact the USDA Accreditation Coordinator in Austin at 512-383-2400 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Summary of TBVME approved CE credit hours for USDA Accreditation Modules
- January 28, 2019: 30-Day Equine CVI Validity Reminder
- Texas Veterinary Magazine: April 2018 125 Years of Animal Health Leadership and Proper Use of Animal Disease Traceability Program Identification
- Texas Veterinary Magazine: February 2018 Texas Equine Piroplasmosis Update and Clearing the Air about ICVIs View Previous Articles
Health Certificates/Certificates of Veterinary Inspection (CVI)
- Procedures for Issuing a Texas Certificate of Veterinary Inspection
- Ordering Information (electronic or paper)
- Texas Requirements for Entry of Livestock (Domestic and Exotic), Poultry and Ratites into the State and into Shows, Fairs, Exhibitions, and Assemblies
- Interstate Requirements
TAHC Official Test Documents
- Official Bovine Trichomoniasis Testing at TVMDL
- Trichomoniasis Test Record
- Tritrichomonas foetus Direct PCR Submission Guidelines
- Instructions for Completing the Texas Trichomoniasis Test Record
- Trichomoniasis Virgin Status Certification
- Trich Consult - A website designed to aid veterinarians and producers in creating Trich control, prevention and eradication strategies.