The Texas Animal Health Commission offers employment opportunities all around the state of Texas. See individual job listings for application details and instructions on how to apply.
It is important that your application be complete, thorough, current, and detail how you meet the requirements of the position. In order to facilitate review of your qualifications, please include all information requested, e.g. education, experience, previous compensation, reasons for leaving, and other information - do not leave any field blank. Incomplete applications are subject to rejection. This system also allows you to attach supporting documents such as transcripts, certifications and/or licensure, and any other required documents with your application. These will not be accepted in lieu of a complete application. Notifications are sent electronically to the email address you provide.
Click on a position to view a detailed position description.
- Region Director — Stephenville Region — Stephenville, Texas
- Regional Office Support Specialist — Laredo Region — Laredo, Texas
- Livestock Inspector — Rockdale Regio — Mexia, Texas
- Livestock Inspector — Sulphur Springs Region — Gilmer, Texas
- Livestock Inspector — Rockdale Region — Seguin, Texas
- Livestock Inspector — Rockdale Region — Gonzales, Texas
- Geographic Information Specialist — Central Office — Austin
- Field Veterinarian — Amarillo Region — Amarillo, Texas
- Receptionist/Executive Assistant — HR Department — Austin, Texas
- Field Epidemiologist — Northern Part of Texas — TBD, Texas
- Field Veterinarian — Laredo Region — Laredo
- State Epidemiologist — Central Office — Austin (reposted)
To submit your application for employment, select the job opening of interest, follow the link indicated on the job announcement, then select "Apply Online." Create and/or Login to your on-line applicant profile and electronically submit your State of Texas Application for Employment. You can also apply via Work In Texas.
If you have questions about job postings, you may contact the Human Resources Department at 512-719-0700 or send an email to email@example.com
E-Verify is an Internet-based system that compares information from an employee's Form I-9, Employment Eligibility Verification, to data from U.S. Department of Homeland Security and Social Security Administration records to confirm employment eligibility.