- For more information about the National Veterinary Accreditation Program (NVAP) or to access the required online Continuing Education Modules visit the USDA-APHIS website.
- For questions, please contact the USDA Accreditation Coordinator in Austin at 512-383-2400 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Summary of TBVME approved CE credit hours for USDA Accreditation Modules
- Texas Veterinary Magazine: February 2017 Preparing Clients for Spring Livestock Show Season and Test and Vaccination Charts for Animal Identification.
- Texas Veterinary Magazine: December 2016 Dr. Andy Schwartz Named TAHC Executive Director, The Veterinary Defensive Line, and Animal Disease Traceability.
- Texas Veterinary Magazine: October 2016 Reportable Diseases.
- Texas Veterinary Magazine: August 2016 Preparing for and Responding to Emergency Situations.
- Texas Veterinary Magazine: June 2016 Check Your TAHC Authorized Personnel Status.
- Texas Veterinary Magazine: April 2016 TAHC Bovine Trichomoniasis Program Update.
Health Certificates/Certificates of Veterinary Inspection (CVI)
- Procedures for Issuing a Texas Certificate of Veterinary Inspection
- Ordering Information (electronic or paper)
- Texas Requirements for Entry of Livestock (Domestic and Exotic), Poultry and Ratites into the State and into Shows, Fairs, Exhibitions, and Assemblies
- Interstate Requirements
- Resources for USDA Program Diseases
- Vesicular Diseases Reference Chart
- Foreign Animal Diseases of Interest to Category II Veterinarians
- Foreign Animal Diseases of Interest to Category I Veterinarians
- National Veterinary Accreditation Reference Guide
- Reportable Diseases
- Breed Code Guide
- Piro Test Chart(s) & Information
- Cattle Trichomoniasis Forms & Information